Divaz placed 1st Runner up at in the unisex division!
Upstage Revolution was awarded Champion of the mixed prep groups!
Riverside Company and BUB received Best Combo, Best Vocals and 1st Runner Up!
Also Congratulations to Paula Scharfe who was named Showstopper!
We are so proud of your performances, spirit and effort throughout the day!
1. Log into our website near the upper left hand corner. If you have not previously become a member of our website, click on “Create an Account.” and follow the steps. You must be logged in to our website in order to claim a Dibs item. Please note: if you are a member of any other Sports Engine website, you can use the same username and password on all Sports Engine websites.
2. Click on the “Dibs” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Available Sessions”, click on "2018 Swingin on the River."
4. In order to see all of the unclaimed volunteer slots, under “status”, choose “unclaimed” and then click on “filter Dib items.” If you would like to see all unclaimed volunteer slots for a specific category such as concessions or security, click on “category” and make your choice, then click on “filter Dib items."
5. Choose a volunteer spot and click on it.
6. Click “Claim this Dib item”
7. Fill out the informational sheet. For the “athlete” you can choose your name or your child’s name. For “fulfiller” type the name of the person who is volunteering. Complete phone number and email address.
8. Click “Claim Dib Item”
9. You will receive an email confirmation that you have claimed a Dibs item. You will also receive a reminder e-mail the day before Swingin' on the River with your specific volunteer information. If you would like to check on your dibs item at any time, you can log into the website, click on Dibs, then click on “My Dibs:View all of my currently claimed Dibs items.”
Shout-outs are an opportunity to send a heartfelt message to your son or daughter in our beautiful Swingin' on the River keepsake program.
Click here for Swingin' On the River Shout Outs!
Senior group photo 7pm